A new edition of Using Excel for Business Analysis is now available.
This latest edition has been revised for Excel 2013. This book is available as a paperback format and is the perfect companion for your face to face training workshop or online course! Learn more about the book here.
How to get your copy:
1. Click on the add to cart button below to purchase a copy for AUD$85 + GST
, plus postage and handling. (Recommended retail price is $95 + GST)
2. Book on an eligible Plum Solutions training course, and receive a hard copy version of the book included in the course:Attend a Plum Solutions face to face training workshop
. (Eligible courses are: Budgeting and Forecasting, Data Analysis and Reporting
, Financial Modelling in Excel
and Essential Excel)
3. Purchase the bundle
of all three online financial modelling courses, you'll get a copy of Using Excel for Business Analysis
included free of charge.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What's the difference between the first and second editions?
- The first edition was printed in 2012 and includes instructions using Excel 2010, 2007 and Excel for Mac 2011. Screenshots are shown using Excel 2010.
- The second edition includes the above, as well as the later Excel 2013. Screenshots have been updated to Excel 2013.
- The second edition includes additional content, and covers new features of Excel 2013.
How long will it take to get my book?
- If you are attending the workshop, you'll receive a hard copy book at the workshop.
- If you are located in Australia and order the hard copy, it will take up to 10 working days for delivery.
- If you are located international to Australia, it may take up to eight weeks, depending on where you are located. You can check Amazon's Shipping and Export Requirements here.
I'm in a hurry to get the book. What's the fastest way to get my hands on a copy?
Ordering an ebook from Amazon here is by far the fastest and easiest way to get a copy of Using Excel for Business Analysis.
I'd like a hard copy. Can you deliver to my country?
The books are printed in Singapore, and we can arrange to have them shipped anywhere in the world.
I'm not based in Australia. Do I still have to pay GST?
No. GST is only applicable for customers based in Australia.
How much is postage and handling?
If you are located in Australia, it's all included in the price.
If you are located outside Australia, a $20 shipping fee is automatically calculated at the checkout.
Please be patient, if you have ordered the hard copy, it might take a while to get to you! Please contact us first if you'd like an estimate of how long shipping will take.
How can I pay for it?
You can pay at the online checkout using Visa, Mastercard and American Express, or with Paypal. Your card will be charged in Australian dollars and you will receive an invoice and a receipt via email.
Is this the only place you can buy this book?
Not at all. You can find it in lots of high street book stores, and it's available directly from the publisher. You can also order it from Amazon or other online stockists.
Can I order bulk copies for a training institution?
You can order copies in bulk through the publisher, John Wiley & Sons and you may be eligible for a corporate discount. Alternatively, get in touch with us, and we'll make sure you get the right contact person in your region.
Is a return or refund available?
Once an order is placed with our supplier no returns or refunds are available. Please ensure that your address is correct on the order and that someone will be available to sign for your book delivery. Redeliveries will be charged at an extra cost.